Sunday, September 6, 2015

New Live Updates for Adventure High

So, I recently started playing a random game and they had what they called the 'unstable' version of the game. Essentially, every time something new is made for the next update, that version would include it immediately. That got me thinking that I could probably do the same thing for Adventure High. So, Starting today, Patrons at the $3.00 rank or higher will have access to live updates. I'm not quite fast enough to have something new every single day, since I do both the art and the programming for the game, but every time I do finish something new, the live version will be updated immediately. There will probably be slightly more bugs in the live version than in a new version release, but fixing bugs is always my top priority. So if you encounter any bugs or oddities, feel free to let me know about them so I can fix them right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment