Friday, July 2, 2021

Progress update for 7/2/21

 Hey everyone.

I missed last week's update apparently; last week was rather busy so I ended up losing track of what day it is. I may need to set an alarm to remind myself when it's Friday. 

Anyways, the last couple weeks were fairly eventful. I got Succuquest's next update finished and released this week, so here are links to that; downloadable on itch.io and html5 on newgrounds.

https://hypnochanger.itch.io/succuquest

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/802754

Last Sunday I did an Adventure High dev stream for the first time in a while; it went about three hours and I managed to get 6 scenes added to the live version. There were a few bugs that have been reported so I'm working on getting those fixed. I will most likely be doing another AH dev stream next sunday as well.

Finally, Spiral Clicker's live updates are coming up soon. I will be having the first new updates for this cycle starting up in the next few days.


So, I think that's about all that I've been up to the last couple of weeks. I will keep up the working this week as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment