Thursday, May 19, 2022

Progress Update for 5/19/22

 Hey everyone,

The new update for Adventure High came out last week.  I'll be starting up the next dev cycle at the start of next month. In the meantime, between the updates I've begun working a bit on Spiral Clicker. I've added Eliza to the game and am now tinkering with optimizing the main screen to be less memory intensive.

The update for Succuquest is finished, but I am waiting on the steam page to be ready. Its taking a fair bit longer than I expected. I am hopeful it won't be too much longer. Apparently Steam has a potential problem with one of the enemies in the game which slowed things down if I understand correctly. 

That's about all I have right now that I'm working on. I will be continuing to try to make steady progress in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment