Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Status Update for 8/24/22

 Hey everyone!

So, I released the new version of Adventure High a few days ago. So, here's what's new in this version of the game:

- Slime Girl Sex scene added to Monster Ranch.
- Rubber Naga Sex scene added to Monster Ranch.
- 1 new floor added to Dungeon.
- Lava Girl monster added to Dungeon.
- 2 scenes added to Monster Ranch for the Lava girl.
- 5 bedroom scenes updated for Cassandra. 

I have almost caught up on the CGs that have piled up during the times I got sick and the times that my computer were down in the last year or so.  So, soon I should be able to start working on scenes that don't involve CGs and get some more plot related story done.

I am working on Spiral Clicker at the moment. I've been working on tweaks and optimizations for a little while, and hopefully it will make the game continue to be more stable. I have one new character added to the live version so far with a couple more on the way. This update will likely be one of the larger updates. 

My foray into streaming has been going well so far. I am most of the way to affiliate with just .7 average viewers to go before I reach that goal. This weekend I did an impromptu dev stream on twitch, by just not showing the engine and talking about what I was doing so that I don't accidentally show anything that could get me banned. I am thinking that if I can keep doing those, I'll vastly improve my work speed. I do still work much faster on stream but flipping back and forth between twitch and picarto is rough. 

I am planning to do a long stream today in fact, doing some more spiral clicker development, then switching over to a game stream later in the day if I get too tired to keep programming. That will likely be in an hour or two. 

If you want to catch it and chat with me while I work, you can find me here: https://www.twitch.tv/hypnochanger

No comments:

Post a Comment