Saturday, August 14, 2021

Progress update for 8/14/21

 Hey everyone, here's this weeks summary of the week.


The spiral clicker cycle is over for the month. I managed to get all of the buildings functions done in this update, which brings it much closer to feature complete. There are still some bugs to fix but otherwise I am free to start back up on other things. 

Other things being Mind Conquest's UI update, specifically. Hopefully I can finish it before the next cycle starts. It's a lot of tedious and time consuming work but it will make the game a lot better once finished I believe. 

All that is left to get Spiral Clicker to feature complete is the final special area. That is currently waiting on a lot of art assets to complete though so it will probably be a little while longer. 

Adventure High's UI is unsurprisingly not yet finished. So, it's looking more and more like it'll be Chien doing it once he's finished with the last special area.

4 comments:

  1. "Adventure High's UI is unsurprisingly not yet finished"

    A.k.a

    "If you want to play that game, come back in about four more months when I might have added 2 things." Got it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am frustrated about it too; I commissioned the UI over a year ago and I've payed quite a lot for it already. I am still trying to add content while waiting on the UI.

      Also, I am still planning to get Adventure High back to monthly updates as soon as Spiral Clicker is feature complete which is very close to happening. I finished the last of the buildings in the game, and so the only thing left is the final special area.

      Delete
  2. Changer, any chance we can get something in adventure high that allows you to give the book to Val? I managed to lock myself out of any new game + endings because I failed to enslave val and have gone as deep in teh dungeon as i assume is done. (fl 22 has a note that is on the wall section so i assume that it is not possible to go any further.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am planning to have her get a book scene that doesn't involve the player being affected at the same time at some point.

      Delete