Friday, August 6, 2021

Progress Update for 8/6/21

 Hey everyone, here comes my update report for this Friday. 


Spiral Clicker's live updates have begun. We are closing in on feature complete slowly but surely. I am currently programming the countryside's town hall, which shouldn't be too complicated hopefully. Once that is done there are only 4 buildings left to develop functions for and one bonus area to finish. Once that is done, Spiral Clicker will be officially "Feature Complete" and will have it's updates focused soley on filling out the content; such as catching up on the writing, adding CGs and adding new characters on occasion. 

Once Spiral Clicker is feature complete I still plan to move Adventure High up to my monthly updating project again. 


I have also begun a growth drive for my patreon. Funds have been a bit tight lately so I am hoping to give myself a bit of breathing room. I am going to be doing another breast expansion sequence with every new patron contributing 5% to the growth and if we hit 700 total patrons, the total growth will double.

The first poll to figure out the character who gets the sequence is currently up; and it features the girls from Adventure High. The top three girls from this poll will move forward in the contest. So, if you are a patron at the polls tier, or would like to become one, you can get your vote in here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/growth-drive-54558549

No comments:

Post a Comment