Friday, September 3, 2021

Progress Report for 9/3/21

Hey everyone, here's this week's progress update. 

I've been working on getting the new kingdom added to Mind Conquest. I am 90% of the way done but I have a fair bit of tweaking and polishing to do before I can upload. I don't think I'll have this update done before the start of the spiral clicker cycle... particularly since it basically starts tomorrow. 

Speaking of which the Spiral Clicker cycle starts tomorrow. I will be adding the first of the mini-games for the new area in the game. It probably won't be ready tomorrow, but it will be started on tomorrow. With any luck, I will be able to get the first two mini-games added in this update. 

I figure almost as soon as I finish the Spiral Clicker update, I'll finish the Mind Conquest update a day or two after that, then will be adding some more scenes to Adventure High for the rest of the time between then and the start of the next cycle. 

I think that's about all I have for now. I'll keep working as hard as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment