Friday, September 24, 2021

Progress update for 9/24/21

Hey everyone, here's the update for this week. 


So, I've managed to have an update for three of my games in this one month. So, that's a fair bit of progress. Also sort of ironic that I've gotten so much work done on this computer given that it's actively in the process of dying. The new computer should be arriving sometime in the next week. The current estimate is on the 29th. 

Until the start of the next spiral clicker update, I will be working on Succuquest a bit. I have a few improvements I'd like to try to make. In particular I have come up with a way to make transformation more convenient. 

I think that's all the news I have for this week. So, that's what I'll be working on in this upcoming week. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment