Friday, October 29, 2021

Progress Update for 10/29/21

Hey everyone, here's this week's progress report. 


I've been making a fair bit of progress on Succuquest. In the Live Updates version of the game, I've moved a few things around to flow better, and added a new sub-area to the caverns. As well, I've been working on adding a new area with a haunted forest and mansion. 

I have heard back from the UI artist between the last post and now. from the sounds of it, it's basically finished and they are just working on double checking everything. Hopefully they actually send it soon so I can get started on AH's UI update. 

Spiral Clicker's next update cycle will be starting up in the next couple of days. I will mostly be wrapping up writing for characters who don't have their stories written yet. If I get Boomer's final CG in time, she will be added to the game in this update, if not it should definitely be ready for the next update. 

I think that's about all for now. I will continue working in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment