Friday, November 5, 2021

Progress update for 11/5/21

 Hey everyone, here's this week's status update. 


Spiral Clicker's live updates have begun for the month. I've started off with 9 new convos for Mavre. I am aiming to try to get caught up on the stories for the last few characters as soon as I can. The artist who is working on the animations for the final minigame had an issue with his tablet so that is causing a bit of a delay on the final area.

I've also been working more on Succuquest. The live version of the game now has a functional mini-map which fills out as you explore the world. This will hopefully allow the game's world to be more intuitive to explore as the game grows. 

That's about all the news I have for now. I'll continue working in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment