Friday, November 19, 2021

Status Update for 11/20/21

Missed last week's update, I've been pretty severely buried code work to the point that I pretty much forgot to update anything for a while. So... Sorry about that. 

I have some exciting news though for Adventure High fans. The new UI has finally arrived. Which is a large part of why I fell silent; I've been buried in working on learning all the bits and pieces involved and trying to assemble it. I have a few examples to show here:


The loading screen will probably need a bit more tinkering, the save search box doesn't quite fit so I may make it something that pops out instead of always being on screen. 

The Live Updates version of the game already has the new loading screen. The new pause menu is still under construction. I'm halfway through designing the spells menu and then I will need to finish the inventory menu before I can upload that change. 

Anyways, that's about all I have for now, as this has been consuming my life. I will try to get my next progress report out on time. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment