Saturday, December 25, 2021

Progress Update for 12/25/21

Hey everyone, here's this week's progress report. 

I've been tinkering with Adventure High some more since last week. I have the item store redesigned in the live updates version of the game. 

The main things I have left to do are the redesigned enchantment store, the redesigned monster ranch, and the redesigned combat screen. I've been chipping away at it steadily, and hopefully the game will look much nicer in the next public release. 

That's about all I have for now, so I will resume working on the UI in the meantime.

1 comment:

  1. I have a question do you have any plans to update the transformation spell like make it where when you transform into someone you also transform into the outfit of that person (for example you would transform into doll sarah.) maybe this could lead to more bad ends as the transformed person.

    ReplyDelete