Saturday, January 8, 2022

Progress update for 1/8/22

 Hey everyone

The new version of Adventure High is out now. The downloadable version is probably the best way to play, as the HTML5 version is slow to load. Also, gamejolt has decided to ban all adult games so Itch.io is probably the best place to go to play the game right now. 

https://hypnochanger.itch.io/adventure-high-hentai-game

I've begun the dev cycle for Spiral Clicker. This time around I'm working on catching up on the implementation of some CGs I've built up. The generic country girls now have their scenes, and I am working on some of the barn scenes for existing girls. 

I am getting pretty close to being able to start on the final minigame for the special area. I have about 3 animations left to get done after the current set that Caveman Doodles is working on.

I've also been working on programming the next boss for Succuquest, since I have both the boss sprites and the sprites for the new form defeating her will unlock.  

I think that's about all for now, I'll be continuing to work on the new Spiral Clicker update in the meantime.

3 comments:

  1. Wait, Gamejolt is banning +18 games? When it is gong to happen? I can still see and download a few that I follow there?

    Also, when I'm in battle, part of skill description is cpvered by skills and status effects (full screen 1366x768 laptop win 8,1).
    https://ibb.co/tzFrKHK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was kind of pulled out of nowhere several days ago. They pulled everyone's games down and sent out emails saying that 18+ games were no longer allowed, then after a huge argument on social media about it they backtracked to allowing the games for one more week then will shut them down again to give creators time to tell their audiences to move.

      I am trying to get the skill descriptions working right. I found out some of them get covered up recently. There are over 50 spells in the game so it's a bit of a process to check them all. In the code they are in alphabetical order and not order of unlock.

      Delete
    2. What about switching focus between descriptions and menu like windows? Shrinking description window? Is it a big issue to program? Because this way, every time a new spell is added you will have to check whatever it's not going out of bounds. Over time it might add up.

      Also, sad about gamejolt. Now I will have to start using itch.io. That UI, though.

      Delete