Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Progress Update for 2/8/22

 Hey everyone. Sorry for now having a post for the last few weeks. I've been buried pretty deep in coding work and forgot to do much else. 

The new update for Spiral Clicker is coming along well. The final minigame of the new area is now finished on the live updates, and all that's left is the finale. I'm not sure if I'll have the finale finished in time or not, but once it is, I'll be calling Spiral Clicker feature complete. So, either this month or next I will be switching Adventure High to monthly updates. 

Since I've been buried in programming for Spiral Clicker for a while now, I don't have much news for my other projects. The new minigame is large enough to be a small game of it's own. I guess I got a bit carried away designing it. 

That's about all I have for now, the supporter release for Spiral Clicker will be out in about four days, at the end of the 12th. The public release will be on the 20th as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment