Friday, April 8, 2022

Progress Update for 4/8/22

 Hey everyone,

The new update for Adventure High has been coming along fairly well. I have 17 new CG scenes implemented so far, and I have been working on some tweaks as well to make things a bit more consistent. For example, changing some of Molly's dialogue in the bedroom scenes for if she was enslaved via the Book rather than the player's personal magic (the book changes a character's default opinions in a way that makes Molly's shyness in that situation seem out of character)

I still have a lot of CGs to implement but so far I've been making fairly quick progress. I still have several days left in the dev cycle so I should be able to implement a fair number of scenes still before this update wraps up. So, it's probably going to be a very large update this time around. 

I think that's all the new news I have for now. I will continue to work on the update, and the patron release should be in a few more days, at the end of the 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment