Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Progress update for 3/30/22

Hey everyone,

Things have been moving quickly for Succuquest over the last week or so. I've doubled the size of the haunted mansion compared to what it was at previously, and added the new boss fight against Necron. I've also added around ten CGs to the game. 

At this point, the new update is just about ready. I have a few sound effects to make or find, and probably a little quality testing to do to make sure I didn't miss anything. Just in time too, as the next round of updates for Adventure High is due to start in a few days. 

If you're interested in Succuquest, there is a ton of new content to play in the live updates version right now. It's available for 5 dollar patrons here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/succuquest-0-03-56581067

That's about all I have for now. I'll be trying to finalize this update as soon as I can, then I will get to work adding more content to Adventure High. 

No comments:

Post a Comment