Thursday, March 10, 2022

Progress Update for 3/10/22

 Hey everyone,

Sorry about the rather brief post last time. Being sick didn't last very long but it was very intense. I've been working on getting as much work as I can done on the new update for Adventure High to make up for lost time while I was sick. 

The live updates for adventure high are currently going, so if you want to check the new content out right away, it's up here on my patreon at the 5 dollar tier. https://www.patreon.com/posts/adventure-high-0-63437385

So far, I've been adding a lot of content for the monster ranch.  I've added 9 scenes so far, and I am continuing to make progress as quickly as I can manage. The patron/subscriber release will be in a couple more days, so I have time to get a few more scenes in at least. 

Thanks for your support, and your patience. I am trying to make this update significant since it's the first regular schedule update for Adventure High in a while, but getting sick threw me off a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment