Sunday, March 20, 2022

Progress Update for 3/20/22

 Hey everyone,

Things have been a bit thrown off recently. Got sick just before the start of the last cycle and now allergies have started up. So, that's been a bit rough. I have been getting work done though. The public release of Adventure High has arrived, and here's what's new in this version:

- Bad Bud Handjob scene added to Monster Ranch.
- Mandragora Handjob scene added to Monster Ranch.
- Normal Ashley Bedroom scene extended.
- Mature Slime Handjob scene added to Monster Ranch.
- Alure Fish Flashing scene added to Monster Ranch.
- Bad Bud Flashing scene added to Monster Ranch.
- Ice Troll Flashing scene added to Monster Ranch.
- Tough Sarah Bedroom Scene extended.
- Needy Sarah Bedroom Scene extended.
- Mandragora Flashing scene added to Monster Ranch.
- Mature Slime Flashing scene added to Monster Ranch.
- Aquatic Girl handjob scene added to Monster Ranch.
- Plant Girl handjob scene added to Monster Ranch.
- Slime Girl handjob scene added to Monster Ranch.
- Rubber Naga handjob scene added to Monster Ranch. 


As well, I've been getting a fair bit of work done on Succuquest. I have the next boss fight programmed and am currently working on building out the mansion to lead to that fight. I am not yet sure how long it will be until the next release but I am soon approaching it. 

I think that's about all I have right now to share, but I will be continuing to work on things in the meantime. Hopefully next month's dev cycle goes more smoothly, I'm looking forward to seeing how much I can finish in a full not messed up cycle.

14 comments:

  1. Hey, Changer. I saw you weren't replying to your Walkthrough Pages now so I'd like to ask here some questions for Adventure High Gameplay.

    1. Can you get multiple Books without starting the Heroic Path? I really wanna get all the characters without going through the lengthy process of Heroic Path and changing to Enslavement path.

    2. Kate / Rescue Girl is a new addition, although there isn't any info on how to get 'er, any info on that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, for no. 2

      2.1 Will you be updating the Walkthrough? It's very outdated.

      Delete
    2. 1) Hah, no. You get it by dealing with Ashley on any route.

      2.0) Lose HP in the dungeon.

      2.1) Won't happen.

      Delete
    3. Also, for no.2 I meant how to get her as part of my party.

      Delete
    4. After making her show up in the dungeon, speak with her (outside school) then head into the dungeon and wait a long ass time for her to show up. Choose to wait, then cast Suppression when she says it's not something she can handle. Head outside and speak with her in the school again.

      Delete
    5. There is only one mysterious book; which you get as you do Ashley's plot. You get it back after it finishes enslaving the girl you give it to. You don't need to do the heroic route to get it; you just need Julia to have her normal personality.

      I would like to update the walkthrough eventually but I haven't had time to work on it yet. I let it get fairly out of date because the wiki was much better for finding info, but then the wiki was pulled so I have a lot to do to catch it up to the current content.

      Delete
  2. It did say you can get books when you encounter them in Julia's Mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That may be a miswording. If you do the book ending, Julia's mind has a new encounter which are evil books; but they are not the book, and don't drop the book when defeated.

      Delete
  3. I'm a little lost on how to get the Monster Ranch scenes. Can someone help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just a guess, but you probably might have to put off enslaving Erin by keeping your promise and letting her leav after surpression. That was the way to get the scene with the rubber Naga iirc, and this might just be an extension of that

      Delete
    2. Yeah, you're right. You have to capture a set number for each scene to be available. Thanks!

      Delete
    3. Do you know what the number is? I'm trying to get these scenes but I can't seem to get them

      Delete
    4. For the monsters with the scenes implemented so far, you need one to get the first scene, and five to get the second. It starts counting from the time that Erin allows you to send monster girls for her to train at the ranch.

      Delete
    5. Question is, will I still be able to enslave Erin and Eric?

      Delete