Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Adventure High 0.60 is up

Forgot to make a blog post about it, but the new version of Adventure High is up now. Here are the updates for this version:

- 1 scene added to Bimbo lessons plotline.
- 1 scene added to Hospital Harem plotline.
- 1 scene added to Extra Credit plotline.
- 2 scenes added to Kate Charmed Rejection plotline.
- Transformed masturbation scene added for Sarah and Ashley.
- Transform spell can now be cast on Julia.
- Transformed masturbation scene added for Julia.
- Transformed Masturbation scenes for Molly and Jane for Jane's lessons plotline added.
- 2 scenes added to Jane's romance plotline.
- Kate can join party.
- 3 spells added for Kate.

7 comments:

  1. Nice to see new content. Have you been okay because of Covid 19?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I haven't caught it. Mostly been avoiding going into town and ordering groceries online, and disinfecting the boxes when they arrive.

      Delete
  2. What do I need to run the game, I downloaded it but it says I need an app an run it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need winrar or 7zip to extract the .rar file, then you can run it directly from the executable.

      Delete
  3. I think I found a small glitch when I try to buy a Ink Bomb and cancel out in that shortly after Sarah gets captured when I'm on the 4th floor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think I found a bug on the 21st Floor, entered with Julia in party at first, got a cutsceen, now when I enter I get pulled to the right and cannot go left. Bug or dev saying "next version?"

    ReplyDelete