Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Adventure High 0.62 is on it's way

Hey everyone. Apparently I forgot to make posts about the last couple version releases, so sorry about that. Been a rather crazy year this year. 

I've finished a new version for Adventure High; I am beginning to get UI elements to improve how the game it's self feels to play, which I added little bits of in this update. As well, many monsters have had their art assets updated, and I've added a fair number of scenes. So, here's what's coming up next week for the 0.62 update:

 

- 1 scene added for Kate romance plotline.
- 2 scenes for Cassandra Post-Bimbo plot added.
- Monster art updated for Allure Fish, Mature Slime, Broken Heart, Evil Skate, Imp, Heart Slime, and Demo Man
- Intro screen UI updated.
- Dialogue Window updated.
- 1 CG added to Jane Book ending
- 2 Scenes for Dr. Tiff Post-Bimbo plot added.
- 2 scenes for Kate Post-Bimbo plot added.
- 2 scenes for Kate Transformation plot added.
- 2 scenes for Cassandra Transformation plot added.

9 comments:

  1. I'm getting a bug on the Sara's makeover plot. I meet her in the school and get her to come to the house, but wjen I click on her picture in the room, it disappears and doesn't activate the scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worked before this update, but now it is broken

      Delete
    2. Ah I apparently forgot it was a one at a time thing

      Delete
  2. Cass transformation is glitched, you can't interact with her icon in the bedroom so you're stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you make Android versions of yor games please?

    ReplyDelete