Friday, June 18, 2021

Progress Update for June 18th

 Hey everyone


The Spiral Clicker update cycle finished a couple days after the last weekly update post. So, here's the changelog for that:

- 9 Convos added for Kat.

- Leanne added to game.

- 5 CGs added for Leanne.

- 10 Convos added for Leanne.

- City Hall function added to game.

- Delia added to game.

- 5 CGs added for Delia. 


This week I've largely worked on Succuquest. I am planning to do the patron release for the new version in the next few days, as soon as I have all the bugs I can track down fixed and the game polished as best as I can. 

Once the Succuquest Patron release is out, I will begin working on the next round of live updates for Adventure High. The UI is still not finished, unfortunately. According ot that artist, it should be done in about a month, but that's been the story for months... I may need to get Chien to do it at this rate; he finished the entire Mind Conquest UI in only a couple weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment