Saturday, August 21, 2021

Progress Update for 8/21/21

 Hey everyone, here comes this week's progress report. 

Spiral Clicker's version 0.35 public release just came out yesterday. It has quite a few bugs so I've been buried in coding work to fix them. Hopefully I have most of them by now but will be continuing to fix things as I hear about them.

Mind Conquest is coming along well. I just finished updating the UI in several more screens. All that is left is the bedroom which will take only a few more button tweaks, the attack page which will unfortunately require me to do the same tweaks a dozen or so times in a row, since each location that can be attacked has it's own scene, and the results pages. 

Once the UI is finished I can begin working on adding the next kingdom, which will introduce Princess Emily and the hero Cierra to the game. I will probably do a few balance tweaks and after that the game should be ready for it's next release. 

Chien is wrapping up what he needs to do for the new Ui in Spiral Clicker so if I do not have the new Ui stuff from Arken soon, he will soon be able to start up on Adventure High's new UI. It should only take a couple weeks assuming he goes at the pace he did with Mind Conquest's Ui so either I'll get the Ui from Arken in time or I'll have Chien's soon enough. 


That's all I have for this week. I will be continuing to work hard to keep things progressing on my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment