Friday, October 8, 2021

Progress Update for 10/8/21

 Hey everyone, here's my update for the week.

Spiral clicker was off to a bit of a slow start unfortunately. I just finished the first new feature of the live updates and am currently uploading it now. I got a new computer, and it seems to be having some issues unfortunately which has slowed my ability to get things done. I have added one new character to this update though at least. 

I started live updates for Succuquest earlier, and have a couple of new enemies programmed, but they are not yet implemented. I am planning to do some refining and tweaking, then will begin to introduce the new area to the game. 

I think that's all the news for this week, so I will try to get back to work as quickly as I can for the rest of this dev cycle.

2 comments:

  1. hey, u still working on adventure high

    I like, enough to make my own copy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still working on adventure high. It will return to monthly updates once Spiral Clicker reaches feature complete.

      Delete