Monday, July 19, 2021

Progress update for 7/19/21

 Hello everyone. Having a bit of difficulty getting used to the schedule for the weekly updates; the day of the week keeps slipping my mind. So, posting this now when I'm thinking about it.

So, spiral clicker is just about to update tonight. My girlfriend was recently diagnosed with Pancreatitis caused by Diabetes that she is also now newly diagnosed with, so the last couple weeks have been a lot of chaos. There were a lot of delays caused by this, and I worked through the early release week to have enough content to make the public release worthwhile in size. Here's the patch notes for this version:

6 Convos added for Delia.
Barn Function added to game.
Barn CGs and scenes added for:
Tammy
Joyce
Kathrine
Amber
Helen
Sally

Unsurprisingly, the UI artist still has not finished the AH interface though I am being told with strong insistence that it's almost done. I am thinking, if the UI is not finished by the time Chien is finished designing the new special world in spiral clicker, I'll have him do the UI for AH next. 

I also need to work on implementing the new UI Chien finished for Mind Conquest. Hopefully it is well received; it looks pretty good and appears to be much easier to work with from a development standpoint. Though it may take some time to adjust the locations of all the text to match the new Ui structures. 

For succuquest, I have two new sprites almost finished from the pixel artist I am working with. I will be working on assembling the next area once I have those and one more tileset. The next area will be a haunted forest, so that will hopefully be fairly neat. 

I think that's everything for now. Thanks for all of your support and patience. I am starting to get back into being able to focus on working again.

No comments:

Post a Comment