Friday, July 30, 2021

Progress update for 7/30/21

 Hello everyone. Here's my status update for this week.

I've begun installing the UI for mind conquest. I'm taking it slow to avoid causing a lot of horrible bugs to pop up. I have the puzzle updated so far as well as the dialogue window, and will be working on the rest of the scenes steadily. 

For Adventure High's new UI, I still have no new word on that though I was told a month ago that it would finally be finished in one week. If it's not done by the time Chien is finished with the art assets needed for the new special area in Spiral Clicker, I'm going to commission him to do the UI instead. 

Spiral Clicker's next update cycle will be starting in a few days. I will probably implement the countyside's town hall function in this update to finish off that set, and then will work on adding the characters I've built up but haven't yet added. 

Succuquest needs a couple more tilesets and several more sprites before I can start on the next update for it. So while I wait on my pixel artist to get the new art ready that's going to be on the backburner. The next area will be a haunted mansion in a haunted forest, which I hope will be fun. 


I think that's about all I have for now. Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment