Friday, September 17, 2021

Progress update for 9/17/21

Hey everybody

This week has a fair bit of good news. The new update for Spiral Clicker wrapped up early this week and will be publicly released on the 20th. In addition, I have finished the UI overhaul for Mind Conquest and finished adding the new characters to the game. So, here's what's coming up next week for Mind Conquest:

- Kingdoms can now have resource buildings constructed to improve them.
- New hero attack with Cierra added.
- 4 sex scenes with Cierra added.
- 1 sex scene added for Sophie.
- 1 sex scene added for Azure.
- Mist Kingdom added.
- Emily Interrogation added.
- 4 sex scenes added for Emily.
- Bugs involving Duty fixed.
- Full Game's UI updated.
- Terri's Avatar updated. 

I have managed to keep my current computer working so far. It can't handle a lot, but I've gotten better at managing it's temperature. Hopefully it should continue to limp through until my new computer arrives. I will be starting on the new UI overhaul for Adventure High soon. 

 

If you want to get in on the new update for Mind Conquest early, it's up right now on my subscribestar and on my patreon. Any support helps me afford to commission new art and continue working hard on my projects.  

https://www.patreon.com/Changer

https://subscribestar.adult/changer

No comments:

Post a Comment