Friday, June 28, 2019

Adventure High 0.55 Public Release

The public release of Adventure High is up now, so if you want to give it a go you can here: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/733818

Patreon is cracking down on hypnosis and transformation content lately; which is distressing considering AH is my main project and it's primary themes are hypnosis and transformation.With my income being a bit uncertain, I could use support more than ever right now.

I have a subscribestar campaign up, so you can pledge to that; or you can pledge to my patreon while it is still up. Though, I don't know how long it will be.

https://subscribestar.adult/changer

https://www.patreon.com/Changer/posts

6 comments:

  1. So.. I tried it and I immediately notice a few things.
    First of all.. WASD as movement don't work for me. W (up) S (Down) and D (Right) works, but not A(Left), so I went to using the arrow keys.
    Secondly... The enter button to speed through dialogue had the issue of freezing the game when you used it even previously, scrolling past an option making the game unable to continue the dialogue, but now it turned even worse and I had to reload multiple times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me, but did you remove the Konami code, and if you did, can you please add it back in? It's frustrating having to go through the grinding again and again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Works for me on Opera at least. I do know it didn't seem to trigger when I used Firefox briefly...

      Delete
  4. Thank you for answering my question. I may be entering it at the wrong time. When do i put it in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Protagonist's bedroom, any time after you do the initial fight with the Demoman.

      Delete