Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Mind Conquest 0.05 is on it's way

Hey everyone. Been a while since my last blog post. In retrospect I could probably have been making posts when updating spiral clicker each month... Anyways, I haven't been in total hybernation. Still waiting on the Adventure High port, sadly. The programmer I hired has been "unexpectedly busy" still, and has not yet finished though they are two months past their projected deadline. I have a friend currently working on thier own port, so hopefully one of the two of them will succeed soonish. xD

But onwards to the topic of Mind Conquest. I commissioned a TON of UI materials to make the game look better, and overall it does look a lot better. How much better? This much better.


The puzzle should be a lot easier to understand in this version due to being redesigned with more clear wording, and a bit better visibility. All the menus as well have gotten an update. Most of the reason for this update taking so long was that I could not exactly release a version of it with a half finished UI.

So, while I have a lot more ready to add to the game, I'm going to be releasing a new public version next week on the 11th. The patron version is available now though for one dollar patrons. Here's what's new in this version to look forward to:


- New UI implemented for all areas and menus.
- Sophie added, along with her war and interrogation.
- Sex scene for Sophie added.
- Facial expressions for ??? updated to differ from Terri's.
- 2 additional tiers of upgrades for the Gate and Grates added.
- Starland Kingdom, and 2 sub-cities added.
- Magi Co Kingdom, and 2 sub-cities added.
- Starland, and Magi Co added to kingdom Management.
- Laurie Interrogation added.
- Laurie Sex Scene added.
- Azure Interrogation added.
- Azure Sex Scene added.
- New success/fail scenes added for Food/Wood/Iron theft.
- Formulas for attacks modified.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet and thanks for the news on Adventure High.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you are still posting here. I was starting to think you forgot about this page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sorry about that. I hadn't forgotten about the blog, just hadn't had any news that felt noteworthy. xD I can be bad about communication sometimes.

      Delete
  3. Have to say this update really is good, the game looks a lot better now. After taking a look at it, I do have to point out some issues though:
    Whenever I try to weaken the leaders via orgasms, the game crashes (don't know if it's the game or just my PC being really slow, but you might want to consider looking into this).
    When I visited a girl in the dungeon, sometimes there randomly came up the conversation that I would've broken her and I was sent back to the bedroom. After clicking on her in the dungeon again, sometimes I could go on as per usual but sometimes it kept repeating the scene, making it impossible for me to actually enslave the girl.
    Aside from that the game is great and I'm looking forward to new updates. Although I'm even more excited that you've finally started working on Adventure High again.

    ReplyDelete