Friday, June 7, 2019

Adventure High News

Hello everyone. I have some more news for Adventure High today, and good news at that. I ordered some new memory cards to increase my computer's RAM capasity; which was a bit expensive and did not actually fix the problem. Buuut it did allow me to definitively check off "Not my computer running out of memory" from the list of possibilities, and I posted a new thread on Stencyl's forum.

One of the developers of stencyl looked into the issue, and it seems that the 32 bit Haxe they use is the source of the issue, and he instructed me to download the 64 bit haxe, and where/how to replace the 32 bit files.

After doing that, I attempted to compile the game... and it worked! With any luck, it will continue to work. So, the plan currently is that I am going to be finishing up Spiral Clicker's update over the next several days, and then I will get started working on adding new content to the live version of Adventure High.

I am unable to compile to exe due to a new error, but I have asked about it and hopefully they will look into what the new error is so that I can get exe export working correctly soon.

7 comments:

  1. That is great news for everyone who where trying to keep track of the progress of your games. Keep up your great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this version gonna have M/M in it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. witch game are you talking about because the port for adventure high is gonna be compiled without new content witch is said in the post.

      Delete
    2. I know I'm an asshole but also, you're complete wrong.
      "...then I will get started working on adding new content to the live version of Adventure High."
      *Adding new content*
      As a side-note, probably no M/M.

      Delete
    3. I would have to check but I believe I added a bit of m/m stuff in either the last update or the one that I'm working on now. It's a scene where you can, as dan or rosa, have Derrick and Reese both massage you. There is also the option to play with your male slaves as Dan which would also be M/M.

      Delete
  3. I want M/M contents in it! The Adventure High game! It must have M/M contents in it!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're not a patron, you don't really get the right to make demands.
      There's M/M scenes already in the game.

      If you want a game with M/M scenes, instead of bitching about it, make an own one that has M/M scenes.

      Delete