Monday, February 1, 2016

Live Updates for v0.20 starting

I've begun work on the new live updates for v0.20. As this update is a whole number, I am going to try to see if I can manage to get a bit more into it than normal. Fingers crossed for that. To start off this round of updates, I have expanded Sarah's scene about being given plastic skin to a mini-story arc where you can turn her into a living doll, complete with doll-like joints. Completing this mini story arc will also cause Sarah's avatar during conversations to change to match her new doll form.

If you would like to check out the live updates version of the game, it is available to Patrons at the $3.00+ rank right now. You can check out my Patreon campaign, and it's other rewards here: https://www.patreon.com/Changer?ty=h

No comments:

Post a Comment